Oh What a Lovely summer...

Hello there,
My spring began with a trip to Whitstable. We took a house on the beach front, where I had my own terrace which was rather wonderful. I do realise of course my mother did this to stop me from meandering along the beach at my own pace, which is I'll admit  is rather slower than my family would like.
I find it most satisfying to sniff away nonchalantly whilst they call "Willowmena! in sweet loving tones, that is until they notice Im looking at them out of the corner of my eye, stalling for as long as possible,until their tone becomes somewhat irksome. Then I roll over in whatever earthy smells are around and run as fast as  my disconcertingly short legs will carry me...  

Rock, Cornwall

I enjoyed my time in Kent, yet yearned for my favorite place, bar Holland Park and Notting Hill- Cornwall.  We arrived at our usual destination and spent two sunny weeks, on the beach or watching my brother surf in Polzeath. Im not allowed on that particular beach but am more than content with the small select beach front in Rock. I met my friends again this year, Charlie's my favorite as he is so gregarious he gets away with an awful lot of digging up lovely smelly things in the communal back gardens. This year his record was 17 holes, three dead mice, a few rags and some ones bones! Baxter, Nellie, Spot, Bella, Ted, Russell and Clifford were all there and we had great fun dashing up and down the beach and across the dunes.


Rock beach.



I had such a super time, although I do have to pace myself, as invariably I end up like this...







We have had varying degrees of success where the food is concerned, I , despite my family's obvious disapproving glances, was never quite satisfied with the portions, mean little things I found. My ideal is the freshly caught fish and chips at The Blue Tomato Cafe, Yummy...
Back to London to attend to my social commitments.
I settled on pearls for the evening...



Holland Park Opera

Ready for Cocktails
o

Oh dear,
After Cocktails...

After Cocktails...

No comments:

Post a Comment