Lady Willowmena Holds On to Her Accounts...


Dear all,
Whilst sharing my latest news I thought you'd be suitably impressed. I still wile away many a morning, practicing my Yoga and relaxation techniques. As you know, I am no longer willing to be entirely consumed by a life of frivolity...


The Relaxation pose (Otherwise known as sunbathing)...


Great Aunt lavinia has seen fit to rally the support of her Husband my Great Uncle, Brigadier Bertie  He has been rather zealous in his condemnation of my recent liasons and furthermore condemned my dalliances as wholly unsuitable.  I have been rather dispirited of late, yet I had to acquiesce in the end.




How very  tiresome of him...

I have of course accepted my position within the family, as one of privilege. Great Uncle Bertie has threatened to stop my accounts at both Fortnum's and Lidgate's.
 That includes my Venison sausage account... 
 As such, I  have no other alternative. I do indeed have to take the high ground and end any unsuitable liason's henchforth.
To lift my spirits, and create a favorable impression, I promptly booked myself in for a shampoo and set.

After my visit to the Pawton salon, I'm silky smooth and glowing...


Papas unsubtle hints, of a suitable match at the next pheasant shoot have been too much to bear By all accounts, he has his eyes fixed on a chap whose father works in The Houses of Pawliment... I have thought this through over lunch.  It's could be such fun and more importantly a union between us would  bring in a lot more pheasant..


Straight from church to the family shoot...

I was rather put out whilst on my way from the shoot, I nipped down to the beach to meet my new beau. He is a very charming chap and just the right height, suddenly we were waylaid...


It's the Puparatzi...


I looked for Bates but to no avail,  thankfully  after hearing my distressed calls, he immeadiately saw them off whilst I made a hasty retreat!


BATES!



Winston is going to be big in pawlitics...



3 comments:

  1. This is an amazing blog. I know where to visit more often

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog - Super Pics. Particularly like the dispirated look on-how very tiresome- Very Witty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Willowmena - my name is Stewey! I'm a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, living in the U.S. I was taking a stroll through blogville and came upon your blog. So glad I did! What a witty blog!
    Love the tiresome pic! My mom dresses me up and currently I'm a Thanksgiving turkey :) Feel free to stop by for a visit!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete